Monday, January 9, 2017

MGBW Home Sale

I just had to share a table I bought from the Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams sale going on right now. I've been looking for a little pull-up drink table for alongside our sofa. We use an ottoman for a coffee table and I really wanted a little table to set drinks on. I was looking for a brass table to match our MGBW brass Avery chairs, and this was just perfect. The price is incredible right now, especially for the quality you get!

Here is the table pictured in our space.



It is a shiny brass metal with a smoky glass top.

It's called the Dax Round Pull-Up Table
It was $515 and now $206! This is such a good deal!
They also have it in a square version for the same price.


I posted a couple others that I thought were also stylish and a good deal!
The Beverly, because you just can't go wrong with lucite and brass! This is more of a satin brass.
Was: $455 Now: $364


If you are looking for a table that would slide under a sofa or sectional this is a great deal.
The Cece, is an antique brass finish with a black glass top.
Was: $385 Now: $154
 



 

 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment