Thursday, April 28, 2016

One Room Challenge: Week Four

It's hard to believe that we are already going into the last two weeks. Yikes! I feel like everything is going to come together at the very end! I've ordered most of the key pieces and now it's playing the waiting game. The wallpaper installer is coming next week, so no wallpaper to show yet. I booked her as soon as I thought I was going to do this challenge, but she is so in demand that this was the soonest she could do it. I have no experience hanging wallpaper that isn't pre-pasted, so I figured that I would leave that to the professional, especially after the investment in the actual paper! Since there isn't much progress to show in the powder room I thought I would share some fun accessories I've run across. First up towels...
 
I want to play up the black and white accents with pattern and because there are no window treatments or pillows going in here towels are the next best way. I love the stripes in this natural Turkish towel. I'm trying to decide if I want to go more plush or go with the thinner Turkish. I think a nice stack would look good under the open vanity.
 
 
I really like this modern lacework pattern in this target towel. The band at the bottom would also add a nice pop of black!
 
There is something really appealing about this black and white romantic floral set.
 
 
This black and white Missoni towel is a nice option and it looks reversible!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm having a pair of these lovelies made and they should be arriving early next week! They will be black and white of course!
 
 
 
 
 
I have also been checking out some cute accesories for the counter. Here are a couple options I found. I think a Target and Homegoods run will be soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just found out today that this light fixture is on it's way!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I already have this beauty too!
 
 
 
Things are starting to fall into place, I just need to make some final decisions on accessories. Hopefully I'll have room progress to show next week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment