Thursday, April 14, 2016

One Room Challenge: Week Two

Today I'm sharing my design plan for our powder room, or at least the plan for now! So, here it is...
 
This powder room is going to be a nice mix of traditional and modern elements, which is kind of how we roll style-wise. The wallpaper I have selected is Farrow & Ball in the Lotus pattern. I went with the lightest color combination BP2007, which looks like a very light taupe with off-white. With the big scale in such a small space I really felt like it would be better to go with a colorway that didn't have too much contrast. I'm so excited to get this put up. It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! I also want to do accents and accessories in black, gold and lucite...I love this stunning combo! I will share some more details soon.
Go check out the rest of the awesome ORC participants at Calling it Home!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kristine, thanks for sharing! Loving your mood board and design style! I just did wallpaper in my guest bath and am loving it. Good luck in upcoming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosanna! Thank you for your sweet comments. I'll have to check out your wallpaper! I just love how it can transform a space. It's so fun to be a part of this ORC. I'm off to visit your blog and see the progress on your awesome master bath!

      Delete
  2. Love your mood board!!!
    I can't wait to see the progress of your gorgeous bathroom...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments Nadia! The ORC is such a fun way to connect. I love the design plan for your beautiful nursery!

      Delete