Thursday, October 27, 2016

Lucite Love

I've been loving anything lucite and acrylic lately. That's probably why I chose this ottoman to go in our formal living room for the One Room Challenge. I just adore the lucite legs! I love that visually lucite doesn't take up any space, but at the same time adds a little bit of glam!



I've also been on the hunt for another bench for this space and thought I would share all of my lucite and acrylic bench finds...



I think I may have to add this one to the space. I think it would fit perfectly and the price is pretty amazing. I think it would be fairly easy to recover too if you wanted a different fabric! It also comes in a beige color that looks like it might lean a little towards a blush color.





This is a fun acrylic bench with the popular Mongolian fur, and it's faux which is nice.
Another great price for this one too!


I love the legs on the this one and it's a nice classic black.



This is a fun bench and I'm guessing it's super soft. There's something really appealing about the oversized texture.





A pair of these would be amazing! Love the acrylic x-style bench.


Just had to share these fun finds. I think they just look so amazing in spaces so I'm attaching a few interiors so you can see them in a space!



Always pretty at the foot of the bed!




A pretty X-Bench




Shown in a more masculine room design.



Here's a room with the Mongolian style bench.


What do you all think of the acrylic? I just adore it! There are so many ways that you can style it, and it is truly a versatile material.


No comments:

Post a Comment