Monday, January 9, 2017

Christmas 2016 at Home

I wanted to share some of our Christmas Decor. I mainly decorate two rooms in our house... the formal living room and our family room. I'm starting first with our formal living room. This room has extremely high ceilings so I love being able to decorate a 10 foot tree to put in here. I chose to go with all whites and metallics for the decor in here this year, and really love it!


Baxter patiently waiting for his presents to be put under the tree.
 

Our mantel below. I wanted a little bit more simple decor for the mantel eight the white on white stockings and the more natural looking garland with some hints of sparkle.
 



 A close-up of the tree and some presents below.
 

All lit up at night!
 

Our family room is below. In here I put a smaller flocked tree with lots of metallic ornaments.
 

It sits in a snowy basket.
 


 

Our little guy modeling by the tree.
 


 


 

 

 

 
 
 

 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment