Thursday, December 31, 2015

Some of my favorite things from 2015

Hard to believe that 2015 is coming to an end and it's almost 2016. One of my favorite memories this year was a surprise birthday trip my husband planned to Chicago. He told me that we were going there to pick out a handbag for my birthday. He knows how much I love my bags, but I had no idea what kind he was thinking of getting me! I've always loved the classic designs of Prada and admired them from afar. He was so sweet and said I could select one of my very own. Someone pinch me. I couldn't believe that one of them would finally be mine! This girl was over the moon, and so grateful to be able to experience that! Here is my little beauty...
 
The insides of this style have contrasting colors, and mine has a black inside. I also really liked the tan with the pop of red. So many pretty options!!!
 
 
 
 
Here are some details from our trip. We stayed at the Trump Towers and it was really nice because we could walk to all of the places we wanted to go. They even surprised me with a little cake. It was such a dream come true!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment